The workshop will be arranged as a pre-conferense workshop in connection with the 24th Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information and Computation (PACLIC 24) at Tohoku University, Japan.
• Submissions: New deadline 23:59 June 24th, 2010 JST (GMT+9)
• Notification of acceptance sent: July 26th, 2010
• Final versions and Copyright License Agreements due: September 13th, 2010
• Author registration until: September 13th, 2010
• Early registration until: October 4th, 2010
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings volume, which will subsequently be digitally archived at Waseda University Library Institutional Repository and also sent to ISI for indexing.
• Corpus tools: corpus search, results presentation, results handling, linguistic annotation, text annotation
• Corpus types: monolingual corpora, parallel corpora, spoken language corpora, multimedia corpora
We invite papers on any language including, but not limited to, Asian languages.
The Logico-Linguistic Society of Japan will host PACLIC 24 at Tohoku University in Sendai, November 5th through 7th, 2010. PACLIC 24, organized under the auspices of PACLIC Steering Committee, will be the latest installment of the long standing collaborative efforts among theoretical and computational linguists in the Pacific-Asia region for providing an opportunity to share their findings and interests in the formal and empirical study of languages.